Aspire General BVC Coil Unit for Clearomizer (NOT for Nautilus/Mini), 3 resistances available.
BVC (Bottom Vertical Coil)
Resistances: 1.6ohm, 1.8ohm and 1.2ohm
Suitable voltage: 3.0V - 4.2V (1.6ohm), 4.2V - 5.0V (1.8ohm)
It comes with
5 x Aspire General BVC Coil Unit
How to replace the coil unit
1. Screw off the bottom base.
2. Screw off the old coil unit from the bottom base, put a new coil unit on it.
3. Put everything back to get a new working cartomizer.
Please be sure that the coil unit is screwed into the cartomizer tightly. After refilling, allow 1-2 minutes for the e-juice to feed into the coil before you start to vaping. Or Give the cartomizer a quick shake to make it faster.
1. It suits Aspire K1, ES, CE5-S etc... BVC Glassomizer/Tank. (NOT for Nautilus/Mini)
2. There is CE mark on the coil.
3. There is “1.6Ω”, "1.8Ω" and "1.2Ω" laser on the coil unit/coil head.
4. Sprtye Coil is compatible with all tanks in this series for nic salts.