Aspire General BVC Coil Unit for Clearomizer (NOT for Nautilus/Mini), 3 resistances available.
BVC (Bottom Vertical Coil)
It comes with
5 x Aspire General BVC Coil Unit
How to replace the coil unit
1. Screw off the bottom base.
2. Screw off the old coil unit from the bottom base, put a new coil unit on it.
3. Put everything back to get a new working cartomizer.
Please be sure that the coil unit is screwed into the cartomizer tightly. After refilling, allow 1-2 minutes for the e-juice to feed into the coil before you start to vaping. Or Give the cartomizer a quick shake to make it faster.
1. It suits Aspire K1, ES, CE5-S etc... BVC Glassomizer/Tank. (NOT for Nautilus/Mini)
2. There is CE mark on the coil.
3. There is “1.8Ω”
Please verify that you are 19 years of age or older to enter this site.
Canada’s largest online retailer of E-Cigarettes, Vapes, Vuse and Cannabis Supplies!
You are too young to view this website.