The Eleaf iStick Trim Kit comes with an iStick Trim Battery and GSTurbo Atomizer. The iStick Trim Battery is powered by a 1800mAh built-in battery, supporting a maximum output of 25W. This device has 3-levels of selective power from Low, Medium to High, to make choosing easy Perfect match with the GSTurbo Atomizer.
The GSTurbo Atomizer features a 1.8ml juice capacity and all-new GS Air coil head. It will definitely bring you a smooth and gentle flavor! 5 colors.
iStick Trim Battery
Size: 35mm x 15mm x 72mm
Battery: Built-in 1800mAh
Power Adjustment: L/M/H Levels
Maximum Power: 25W
Thread type: 510 thread
Charge: 2A Quick Charge
Size: 15mm x 58mm
Coil: GS Air 0.75ohm Coil(Pre-installed), GS Air 1.5ohm Coil
Thread: 510 thread
3-level Selective Output Power
1800mAh Built-in Battery & 2A Quick Charge
Intuitive LED Bar Indicating Battery Life
Compact and Portable Size for Easy Carry
All-new GS Air Coil Head
It comes with
1 x iStick Trim MOD
1 x GSTurbo Atomizer
1 x GS Air 0.75ohm Coil (Pre-installed)
1 x GS Air 1.5ohm Coil
1 x USB Cable
1 x Manual
How to use:
Power on/off: Press the fire button 5 times in quick succession, and the LED light will flash 5 times to indicate that the device is powered on. In the same way, it can be powered off by 5 quick clicks.
Vaping: Keep holding the button to take a puff when the device is powered on. When vaping, the LED lights stay lit. The quantity of the lit-up LED light indicates the remaining capacity of the battery.
Select power level: When the device is powered on, press the button 3 times in quick succession to select the output power level. The output watts are different according to the resistance of the coil you use and the power level you choose.
How to use the GSTurbo:
1. Unscrew the atomizer base from the atomizer;
2. Drip a few drops of e-liquid directly into the atomizer head to make the coil inside fully saturated before first use;
3. Screw the primed the atomizer head onto the atomizer tightly;
4. Slowly fill the tank with e-liquid through either of the two side slots;
5. Screw the atomizer base with the primed atomizer head onto the tank section;
6. Adjust the airflow by turning the airflow control ring, and the atomizer is ready for use.
We now need serial number to proceed after-sales service. Please kindly preserve the serial number of product if it's available.